Error 520 - Cloudflare cache and origin server issue

I’ve started getting “server errors” on my Wordpress site. I have included a screenshot. The domain that is shown in the screenshot is a staging site, but it’s happening on the main site too: barglobeworld.com
There is nothing in my SiteGround host error log that corresponds to the times that these errors occur. I honestly have no clue as to what to do. I’d appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

A 520 error occurs when the connection started on the origin web server, but that the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is that either a program, cron job, or resource is taking up more resources than it should causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly.

Review the Quick Fix Ideas in this Community Tip for troubleshooting suggestions.

Thanks for the reply. I will try following the troubleshooting tips as best I can, though a lot of it is above my head, sad to say. Thanks again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.