Error 500 response while trying to flush URLs in batch via API

Hello,

We need to do a lot of flushing of URLs (media files and web pages) on the Cloudflare Cache. As the arrays of URLs we can send to the API are limited to 30 at a time, I implemented a functionnality to automatically send packages of 30 URLs for the API to flush - one package of 30 every 6 minutes via a cronjob.

It worked fine for several weeks, and since the beginning of september we encountered many 500 responses while trying to flush thoses arrays of URLs - so I deactivated the cronjob.

I reproduced the issue later, by trying to flush multiple URLs via the API via a batch, with the flushing espaced within a matter of seconds.

My question is:

• Apart for the limit of 30, is there a limit of time between each attempt of flushing URLs with the API?
  • Did that limit decreased during the past week?

Thank you, best regardsPreformatted text

They shouldn’t have decreased.

Hi, thank you for answering, but what about my first question: “Apart for the limit of 30, is there a limit of time between each attempt of flushing URLs with the API?”

I couldn’t find the information in the technical Documentation

There are limits to the API, if I recall correctly it’s 1200 requests every 5 minutes. Should be at the top of the documentation page, can’t check right now though.