Error 404 - page not found

Hello,

I get Error 404 - page not found when i try to login to my wordpress site backend. The site itself does not load. I have pointed site to the correct IP -I think- but nothing happening. Site is esbecgroup.com
Any help?

I get the following error when I attempt to hit the /wp-admin

Fatal error: Call to undefined function nocache_headers() in /home/esbecgroup/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php on line 33

The site fails to load for me whether I go through Cloudflare or direct to origin. You can try setting the DNS records to :grey: and testing as well. So I think it’s an issue at your origin.

As a side note your MX record points to mx.esbecgroup.com but you don’t have an A record defining mx.esbecgroup.com so that’s going to prevent you from receiving mail as well until you add one.

Ok so I am kind of new to this. Can you help me with a step-by-step process on how i can achieve all these. Please use this link for the admin access esbecgroup.com/ton
I am grateful.

Unfortunately I’m not entirely sure what the cause of the error is on the origin server. It’s happening outside of Cloudflare. There seem to be a number of possible causes: https://wordpress.org/support/topic-tag/nocache_headers/?forum_id=5 I’m not really a WordPress expert, perhaps someone else will have a suggestion and/or you may want to ask your hosting provider if they can determine the cause of the issue.

Ok thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.