Error 401 when I try to edit my web site

Ive changed the name of the servers on my host, now whenever I want to edit my website the error 401 (server error) jumps , that makes it impossible for me to continue editing.

DNS propagation can take a hours.

What is the domain name?

Have you got enabled some “user/pass” at your host/origin to access your website content? (like uthorized access 401)

Can you clarify this with the your developer?
It does not appear to me as if this was a Cloudflare issue.

This is an issue with your origin server likely being misconfigured. 4xx errors are only served from the origin, Cloudflare will only send 5xx error codes.

Moreover, did you try to access yourdomain.com with or without www prefix?
If that could be the case, then you could use a Page rules to redirect www.yourdomain.com to yourdomain.com or vice versa, or edit your web server configuration file (vhost for Nginx or htaccess for Apache) and add the redirection rule.

Does something change when you Pause Cloudflare or enable Development mode? (switch from :orange: to :grey: clouds)

401 is a Client Side error that means “Unauthorised”. The cause is the request was not sent with the proper authentication credentials.

Try following the troubleshooting steps on this link 4xx Client Error – Cloudflare Help Center

If it doesn’t help check to see if cloudflare IP’s are to “allow” or “bypass” the list of cloudflare IP’s are available at IP Ranges | Cloudflare

What’s the website URL? If all else fails give me the website URL I’ll see if I get the same error.