Error 1258 zone cannot be upgraded

Hi all i getting error zone cannot be upgraded when i am trying to upgrade from free plan to business error code 1258 please solve the issue
Ticket id 3206312
Please fix this

Good day

Our Billing Engineering are currently investigating and working on a fix with regards on this issue.

We will provide you an update through the ticket

Thank you

1 Like

please fix it urgently from 2 days site getting attacked continuosly please i want to upgrade the plan

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re currently investigating this. I’ve provided you with a reply on your ticket. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us if you have other questions.

Thank you!

Refer to https://cfl.re/3VUQyyL for assistance. The zone cannot be upgraded at this time. (Code: 1258)

its been more than 48 hours please solve on priority i need to upgrade it as my weebsite is getting attacked daily.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @kumarmauurya , our Billing team has replied today in the ticket that you have with them, with instructions on how to pay your invoice and unlock your account.
Please let us know if you need anything further by replying to the ticket, and it will be automatically reopened.