Error 1108

Hi Community Team,

When I try to access to a website, I receive the Error 1108:

After several contact with the website support, they told me they do not use Cloudfllare.
I don’t know how to access to this website. Notice that it is the only website that I can’t access. I use a Freebox (I’m from France). Of course, if I use another network (ie: mobile 4G) it works, it is not the same ip address.

I didn’t find anything on this error and I don’t know how to prouve that this website uses Cloudflare.
Appreciate your help.

Many thanks,
Eric

That message would suggest they are using Cloudflare. Maybe they are not aware of it and their host configured it, but that’s something they would need to clarify.

What’s the domain?

1 Like

The domain is: kryll.io

That domain is using Cloudflare.

nslookup -type=ns kryll.io a0.nic.io
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  65.22.160.17

kryll.io        nameserver = brad.ns.cloudflare.com
kryll.io        nameserver = karina.ns.cloudflare.com

Forward that output to the site owner.

Many thanks Sandro ! Appreciate your help.

Since your IP has been banned, you need to contact the site owner regarding this issue

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Community Team,

Last week I opened this post on Error 1108:
https://community.cloudflare.com/t/error-1108/258480

Kryll.io support team told me that they do not ban my ip address and the issue is on Cloudflare side. Currently, I don’t how to solve this issue. Kryll.io says it you and you says it is the website Kryll.io.

Any help or advise would be good !

Thanks in advance for your help.
Eric .

Hi @eric.chopard,

As was mentioned before, this site uses Cloudflare. Cloudflare can’t discuss the settings or security of a site with anyone except the owner. They should be able to check their firewall log and see what is blocking you, or if they believe it is a Cloudflare issue, they will need to get in contact directly with Cloudflare support.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.