Error 1101 on all requests and workers

Error 1101

Worker threw exception

This is the only message I get when I load a worker, I check the debug and error logs and nothing shows, tried different locations and appears to be globally unavailable.

This also incurs on a “Hello World” example script, as seen here: https://worker-red-hill-7f62.sqlite.workers.dev/

Just so there is no confusion of what type of worker I am using, its a module worker and here is the exact code:

export default {
  async fetch(request, env, ctx) {
    return new Response('Hello World!');
  },
};

I’m also on the paid worker plan with no websites on dns or cdn. So my use case is to call the worker as an API to offload work, which was working fine until recently.

I can’t seem to reproduce this: https://worker-shiny-sun-cf48.jross.workers.dev/

My script is

export default {
  async fetch(request, env, ctx) {
    return new Response('Hello World!');
  },
};

deployed via the dashboard just now.

Are you still seeing this? Is there any other code in your worker? Can you share any full reproduction steps?

A post was merged into an existing topic: 1101 appears in the mail processing worker

A post was split to a new topic: Error 1101 workers

Hey, thanks for the response and assistance, I later noticed that I received a “potential terms of service violation” suspension a little after I posted the issue, which I believe is the cause, although it clearly stated that it does not impact my services, all my workers are having this issue that aligns with the suspension.

I have been busy fixing that by rerouting production traffic where possible and waiting for Cloudflare to fix to restore full functionality.

I’ll update this when I get a response and the outcome along with other information that may help others who experience this issue - the lack of transparency and suggestion that the error is with the worker code did not help troubleshooting.

It would appear so, I did get an email but only after I realized that something was wrong with my worker as all requests started to fail globally and cause an incident and impact to production traffic.