Error 1020?

Hello there!
I use ADSL to access the Internet. You know that the IP address of ADSL is not fixed.
However, due to the actual situation, I need to visit the website using cloudflare’s CDN service many times a day (including: bandwagonhost.com, vultr.com, cloud.linode.com, etc.).
It was normal when I visited before, but I couldn’t access it in the past few days, and the browser showed an error message:
Error 1020 Ray ID: 5af5f58a5b8ee801 • 2020-07-08 01:16:18 UTC
Access denied
What happened?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5af5f58a5b8ee801 • Your IP: X.X.X.X • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Either the prompt “Connecting…” appears in the left and right corners of the browser.

Sometimes there will be a verification code on the webpage for this verification, which is no problem, but the inaccessibility occurs too frequently every day, which causes a lot of trouble to my normal Internet access.

I swear I’m not a hacker, not an attacker, but just visit the website using cloudflare’s CDN service a little bit more frequently.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you!

The website has added a security feature to block certain types of access. You would have to contact the website owners to loosen up security.

Or find a way to get a new IP address. Maybe turn off your ADSL equipment for 15 (or more) minutes and turn it back on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.