ERROR 1020 www.badlion.net

You guys Protect a site that is www.badlion.net and i have been using that website for 2-3 months and when I tried to login today it showed me ERROR 1020 ACCESS DENIED I have not used a vpn i have deleted all of my cookies but still can’t access the website and i used it yesterday too… so can you plz tell me a fix

This article said https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/203118044 that to send a hlr file but when i try to upload it it says the only format you can send is png,jpeg etc I have downloaded the hlr file but i don’t know how to upload it

Hi @kanavj2007,

Cloudflare provides the tools to site owners that allow them to control their traffic. If you are blocked by a site, you will need to contact the site owner - Cloudflare can’t help.

1 Like

How do i check the firewall logs “RAYID”?? Because thats the only method left i have tried all of them

So you manage the website and Cloudflare configuration? You’re not just a site visitor?

No I just vist an play on the website

Help me plz

I need to stream on twich and play

In which case, the article is quite clear.

If you only want to protect a portion of your site or isolate what rule is being violated, turn off WAF for the entire domain and use Page Rules to enable WAF for specific URLs. How do i do this ??

You can’t because you are not the site owner and therefore don’t control their Cloudflare configuration.

but then there is only one thing i can do that is contact the owner and i can’t even access the bug report site of www.balion.net so how do i contact the owner

Correct.

I would guess that you would have a contact method if you have an account with them. Cloudflare can’t help you contact them either, I’m afraid.

:frowning: ill try twitter i guess…

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.