Error 1020 - Bet365 API

Hi,

I’m getting “error 1020” from Cloudflare when I am trying to do standart CURL request on URL
https://www.bet365partners.com/statsapi/authenticate

My IP addresses are allowed from their side, but I’m still getting that error. Does Cloudflare blocks me somehow?

Thanks

Website owners can literally do what they want to do with their websites, that’s beyond the control of Cloudflare, even when the website owner choose to use Cloudflare.

Error 1020 is a firewall rule (set by the website owner) that is being triggered

If they have really attempted to allow your IP address, they do likely have multiple layers of firewalls active, where these layers do not communicate with each other, and where the one(s) you presumably have been allowed in, would happen at a (much) later stage, than this one that they haven’t (yet) allowed you in.

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do, is to contact the website owner again, and at the bare minimum, include the Ray ID you see on the error page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.