Error 1016 : do you have an solution?

Hi community,

If you go to Rachatducredit.com, you find this :

"Error 1016 Ray ID: 3b2ffc2d9ade432e • 2017-10-24 21:21:19 UTC
Origin DNS error
What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website (www.rachatducredit.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.rachatducredit.com).
What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:
Check your DNS settings. If you are using a CNAME origin record, make sure it is valid and resolvable. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 3b2ffc2d9ade432e • Your IP: 197.14.129.110 • Performance & security by Cloudflare"

Thanks you.

Is it the www URL, the non-www URL, or both that gives this error?

Are both of them using CNAME entries in DNS?

I’m sure someone from Support could figure it out quickly if you open a Support Ticket at support.cloudflare.com and you haven’t changed your DNS entries here. I see you’re back to your old name server, but Support should still be able to look at your account settings to help track this down.

@sdayman

Thanks you.

1. Do you have an real example ?

2. Where i enter CNAME ?

3. Do you have an example of CNAME ?

Best regards,
Nizar FASSI

Here’s the CNAME article:

A CNAME would point www.rachatducredit.com to a domain where it’s really hosted, like rachatducredit.example.com

Normally, your domain entry here would point to an IP address of the server that’s configured to host your domain.

So…are your DNS entries here using A records, or CNAME records?

As far as I can tell, your DNS entries for the “www” domain is a CNAME for the non-www domain. I would use the same IP address for both entries instead of a CNAME.