Error 1015 You are being rate limited with dynmap

Hello,

I’m encountering an issue with a web-based dynamic map of a Minecraft game server, where it triggers a rate limit blockage. Initially, the map loads correctly, but halfway through, the images fail to load with the error message “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429” (please refer to the image below). Upon refreshing the page, I’m greeted with a standard Cloudflare error page displaying “Error 1015: You are being rate limited.”

I’ve attempted to resolve this by disabling the Cloudflare proxy in the DNS settings. With the proxy turned off, the page loads as expected.

Is there a method to either increase the rate limit or disable it entirely with Cloudflare proxy turned on? I’ve tried using page rules to disable it, but unfortunately, this hasn’t resolved the issue.

thanks in advance!

• sidboy55555

Hi @sidney1 ,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Is this issue replicable on incognito or a different browser?
During the past few days we had some API Incidents that could have caused the issues you were experiencing.

If you are still having this issue, could you please:

1. Create a HAR File recording the issue that you are describing.
  2. Can you create a support ticket and share the ticket number here? You can open ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.