Error 1014 Ray ID: 67705b8799b2c667 • 2021-07-30 17:37:53 UTC CNAME Cross-User Banned

Hey Community,

I get this error
Error 1014

Ray ID: 67705b8799b2c667 • 2021-07-30 17:37:53 UTC

CNAME Cross-User Banned after changing my CNAME.

I’m not sure what to do next.
Also, when I send an email to CLOUDFLARE i get a response directly what says ‘solved’

Please help because I’d like my website up and running ASAP.

Thank you

Hi @user1138,

By default, you can’t point a CNAME to a proxied domain in a different Cloudflare account. Is the target of your CNAME a domain you own?

Yes it’s my own domain ermoegberts.com

That’s the domain with the CNAME record, I mean where that record is pointing to. Is that yours or a service provider?

1 Like

That’s through Bluehost

In which case, you have either pointed the CNAME to the wrong place, or it’s a configuration issue with the service it’s pointed to. You should contact them for advice.

Oh the CNAME is pointing to clickfunnels. What should I do with this? Because they told me that I have to contact cloudflare

Usually the only way to resolve this is for the target of the CNAME, i.e. Clickfunnels, to contact Cloudflare directly.

That’s what I did but they not seem to fix my problem?

Do you know if there is a live chat?

With Cloudflare? Not unless you are on the Business or Enterprise plan.

I can check this with a support engineer, but I’m pretty sure Clickfunnels will have to be the ones to fix this.

Gotcha,

I should contact click funnels to tell them they need to contact cloudflare?

Is the record just the standard CNAME pointing to target.clickfunnels.com?

If so, this is odd. I still think they will need to resolve this, but I’ve also escalated the thread to a support engineer.

These 2 cnames

CNAME
ermoegberts.com
www.ermoegberts.com

CNAME

CNAME
(target.clickfunnels.com)

CNAME
ermoegberts.com
www.ermoegberts.com

Can you try creating a 301 Forwarding URL Page Rule that forwards *ermoegberts.com to https://www.ermoegberts.com ? Note, you will need to proxy (orange cloud) the ermoegberts.com CNAME record in order for the Page Rule to apply.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.