Error 1014 - on cdn-cgi only

The site is working and the login function works correctly redirecting to google completing authentication but when clicking logout I get error # Error 1014
the link that is generated points to domain.com/cdn-cgi/auth/logout.

1 Like

Not seeing any and the similar issue is still pending. @chris80, can you open a ticket and share the number here? I’d like to keep an eye on progress. To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. Please give Support the complete details and link to your Community post.

1 Like

@cloonan The support ticket number is 704164 Thanks

1 Like

Reading this it does sound like the same issue … sorry for repeating post.

I got the same issue

@Vanzano, if the issue persists, please also let support know and share your ti CV key number here.

Hi @chris80, I see your ticket 1704164 and am copied on it. Can you reply back to the auto reply you received and indicate if you’re still encountering the issue?

Hi Cloonan, I did open a ticket yesterday but the person who replied to it seems to not understand my issue. Ticket number is: 1703863 thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thank you, @Vanzano, I cc’d myself on that ticket. @chris80, Can let support know if you’re still having an issue? If so, just drop them a note to their auto reply.

I have replied … Sorry about delay. Tnx Again

1 Like

Thank you, I see your reply. It looks like our auto reply was wide of the mark, however, sorry about that. If you can attach a screen shot, steps to reproduce, and/or har file, that may explain the issue.

@cloonan , I have added a HAR file to the ticket.

1 Like

Hi @Vanzano, sorry for the trouble, I see the support engineer has verified with you this is now working, let us know if you have any issues again & thank you.

@cloonan, Thanks for all your help, The issue has been fixed by the Cloudflare Access team.

Many Thanks Again

1 Like