Error 1014 how can i resolve it :(

How can I resolve the problem?
I change proxy on to off(DNS only). But it doesn’t work. :frowning:

That sounds like a Cross User Banned error, correct? That means you’re trying to point your hostname to someone else’s site on Cloudflare. That would require some sort of SaaS setup.

https://developers.cloudflare.com/ssl/ssl-for-saas

1 Like

What is the domain?

Error 1014: CNAME Cross-User Banned

Error 1014: CNAME Cross-User Banned

Common cause

By default, Cloudflare prohibits a DNS CNAME record between domains in different Cloudflare accounts. CNAME records are permitted within a domain ( www.example.com CNAME to api.example.com ) and across zones within the same user account ( www.example.com CNAME to www.example.net ).

Additionally, an error 1014 can be returned when a Cloudflare Apps is used on a client domain which origin is a provider using our SSL for SaaS solution. Unfortunately, this set up is not yet supported.

Resolution

To allow CNAME record resolution to a domain in a different Cloudflare account, the domain owner of the CNAME target must contact Cloudflare Support and specify the domains allowed to CNAME to their target domain. Once the owner of the account in question confirms that they are aware of the security risk and notifies the Support team that they are willing to proceed, the engineering team will manually lift the restriction.

A Cloudflare Pro, Business, or Enterprise plan is required on the target domain for Cloudflare Support to change default CNAME restrictions.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.