#Error 1001

Hi folks, I need help please.

Error 1001

Ray ID: 726b9ec9ab58a50e • 2022-07-06 22:01:40 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website (silvaribeiroconsultoria.com.br) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (silvaribeiroconsultoria.com.br). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website’s information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site’s configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider’s DNS fails.

Was this page helpful? Yes No

You’re not using Cloudflare DNS and the name doesn’t resolve to a Cloudflare IP, but you do appear to be hitting a Cloudflare server somehow (/cdn-cgi/trace is even there)

do you have some kind of weird tunnel setup?

do you have control over the 103.169.142.0 server? Is it somehow proxying or tunneling traffic somewhere else? IS that even the correct IP for your server?

More information about my problem… Yes, the IP 103.169.142.0 is correct, but I don´t have control over the server…
My website is hosted on canva and my DNS Zone is on locaweb.com.br. Everything does work. Is perfect, but…

I don´t understand because I have this error direct to Cloudflare…

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.