Erro 1001 DNS resolution error

Olá á todos
preciso de uma ajuda, adicionei meu site no Cloudflare e logo depois exclui ele.
Quando coloco os DNS do servidor antigo o site fica ON e consigo acessar o site tudo correto

Porém quando adiciono o novo DNS no caso o Bubble io esta mensagem de erro aparece em meu site. Erro 1001 DNS resolution error

Alguém já conseguiu resolver esse erro?.

Grato!

Hello everyone, I need some help, I added my site to Cloudflare and then deleted it.
When I put the DNS on the old server, the site is ONm and I can access the site, everything is correct

But when I add the new DNS in the case of Bubble io this error message appears on my website. Error 1001 DNS resolution error

Has anyone managed to resolve this error?

Grateful!

Hello there,

Most likely, it could be a DNS error. Would you share the domain here?

Hello neiljay how are you? follow the domain:
clubdavan.com.br

Thanks!

Great here, thanks.

This domain is not yet registered. Would you confirm if that’s the one you’re having issues with?

(post deleted by author)

I’m sorry for typing error
CORRECT domain: clubedavan.com.br

I’m sorry for typing error
CORRECT domain: clubedavan.com.br

(post deleted by author)

Here’s what I see: Seems, the issue has been resolved. I’m able to access the site. Your site does use Cloudflare.

It seems to have worked, I don’t understand why I redid the same previous settings. Thank you very much for taking the initiative to help. Grateful!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.