ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS with Always Use Https

Hello.
Here is my problem: If I switch on the button Always Use HTTPS when I try to access my site the error too many redirects appears and the site is not visible.
What do you think should I do to fix the problem?

1 Like

Make sure your encryption mode is Full Strict.

It is

What’s your domain? Make sure you don’t have any Page Rules or redirects that point back to the HTTP version of your website.

What’s the domain? Does the site work fine when Cloudflare is paused? Check that you are not having an HTTP/HTTPS loop.

the domain is myeasyitalian com, I just checked and the site works when Cloudflare is paused

I didn’t create any page rule…

Your server forces the site onto HTTP. You need to reconfigure that and let the site load on HTTPS.

Thanks Sandro… how do I set this? can I do it on Cloudflare or on Weebly where I manage the contents?

That’s something you need to configure on your host’s side. Cloudflare does not control that.

Thank you …
I will check with them an try again

I would suggest you pause Cloudflare for now and once your site loads fine on HTTPS without Cloudflare, you can enable Cloudflare again. Pausing can be done on the Overview screen.

Ok I will

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.