Err_SSL_Or_Cipher_Mismatch: This site can't provide a secure connection

Hi, it’s since yesterday that I have problems accessing the website, I read that you had problems on your servers which apparently have been resolved, but I still have problems.

Yesterday initially I had problems accessing the administrative dashboard, it continually redirected to url 127.0.0.1 telling me that it was impossible to reach the site, after which I tried to clean the cache from cloudflare dashboard and since then I have been unable to access the site for the following error “the site cannot provide a secure connection” and it does it with all browsers. If instead I try to change the url of the site from wp-config.php by removing the www the site works. So I think there is practically a problem on the cloudflare certificate.

I have already tried to restore the site from a backup, I have tried to restart the router, I have deleted cache, cookies and history doing a complete cleaning of the pc with JetClean but nothing, the problem is still there and I can’t understand how to fix it since everything worked until yesterday.

Is anyone having the same problems? do you have any idea how to solve them?

What’s the domain"

Seems to have resolved itself by disabling and re-enabling universal SSL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.