ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED sometimes. From different providers same problem

Hello there,

there is interesting problem. Sometimes when we try to open website it gives ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED. This problem happens with different providers on different days. Any help?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry you’re experiencing an issue while using Cloudflare for your domain name.

What Cloudflare plan are you using?

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here with us so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some feedback information regarding your issue? :thinking:

Maybe you’re missing some DNS record so the domain cannot resolve? :thinking:

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete. Might be your Website isn’t loading at your end due to the DNS cache at your local ISP → try with restarting your router.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

May I ask, if you know if the DNSSEC was active and enabled for your domain name at your Domain Registrar before switching domain nameservers to the assigned Cloudflare nameservers of your Cloudflare account?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.