ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Hello!
Something wrong with my zvpu.zp.ua site. Hosting = byet.host.
Browsers say ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR and ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE (depends on browser). I can’t understand this in any way.

Hosting support answer:
“…Please signup at cloudflare.com and follow their instructions to activate their CDN service for your domain, then update the name servers of your domain to cloudflare name servers as a workaround…”

Your opinion, what I should do?

Hi @SergiiZh are you using a partial parter plan with your hosting provider?

It sounds like they want you to add the domain directly to your cloudflare account and change the nameservers to cloudflare. You could ask them if that is the case to verify but that is how I read the message from them that you shared.

Problem was in my hosting (((
Resolving of any problem with byet.host is very simple!

Support Operator! November 3, 2021, 11:18 am
Hi there,
zvpu.zp.ua has been blocked on our web server due to being ddos attacked, we can not re-enable this.
Thank you and stay safe !

Support Operator! November 3, 2021, 7:37 pm
Hi there,
We are unable to host ddos targets, pleaes find a new ddos protected hosting provider for this domain
Thank you and stay safe !

Sergii November 4, 2021, 7:20 am
Nice.
You guys have taken too much of my time, namely 3 days, on a problem that you could explain without evasion.
Why are you doing this?

Sergii November 4, 2021, 7:24 am
At this stage, I have found a morally and DDOS stable hosting.
Please tell me what I need to do to get the money back for my zvpu.zp.ua account?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.