Epic Games launcher looping captcha and other websites always pop up a captcha

I’ve had this problem since the 15th of February where the Epic Games launcher is making me do a captcha to sign in. The problem is that when I click to verify that I am human, the captcha doesn’t work and refreshes making me do it again resulting in an infinite loop. I also noticed that every website that uses Cloudflare captchas is also making me verify I am a human every time I try to visit them as well. I have tried using different browsers and incognito mode to see if would fix the problem and it didn’t. I am not using a VPN of any sort either. At first, I contacted Epic Games support (seeing as the problem started with the launcher I thought I should contact them) and they haven’t been able to help me. I was also told that it could be my internet, but I am not having the same problem on my phone or any other device that is connected to the internet. I noticed that all of these problems were happening at the same time and they all had Cloudflare in common. I was wondering if this is anything Cloudflare can do to help me diagnose the problem, or at least point me in the direction of a solution. I appreciate any help that I can get.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cloudflare loop occuring in High School Esports Room