I deployed a SvelteKit app on Cloudflare Pages for a few weeks. Everything was going fine until I realized (presumably at most a few days ago) my website was gone (https://covidbadge.pages.dev and https://covidbadge.tech). Upon inspection, no HTML was being rendered; the only reason why I didn’t discover it sooner was my old service worker was still displaying stale content.
npm run build && npm run previewworks fine locally. I can see the entire website
- I can see the project in my Cloudflare Pages dashboard. It says deploy was a success. Looking at the logs, nothing seems out of the ordinary.
- Recreating the Cloudflare Pages project doesn’t fix it.