Endless loop starts whenever turn on Under Attack Mode

Hi !

My site abuseofpowerwa.com has cloud flare under attack mode is on and my site is facing endless loop of just a moment 5 seconds screen whenever it’s visited by my customers. So, many complaints from so many customers that my site is not getting open it’s got endless reloading.

Whenever I turn off Under Attack mode my site’s get back to normal.

Why this is happen ? I have checked with so many browsers, incognito mode, different devices, different networks, different locations, etc… But problem not solved.

I have so many site’s with cloud flare free plan and I also tried with all of them and all are goes down when I turn on Under Attack mode.

Kindly please help me for the same…

Regards

Hi !

Can any update for my problem whenever I on under attack mode site got stuck in loop of just a moment 5 seconds screen endlessly…

Regards

This has happened on and off for a few days. Opening a ticket should get you the help you need.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.