Endless loop starts whenever turn on Under Attack Mode

Hi !

My site abuseofpowerwa.com has cloud flare under attack mode is on and my site is facing endless loop of just a moment 5 seconds screen whenever it’s visited by my customers. So, many complaints from so many customers that my site is not getting open it’s got endless reloading.

Whenever I turn off Under Attack mode my site’s get back to normal.

Why this is happen ? I have checked with so many browsers, incognito mode, different devices, different networks, different locations, etc… But problem not solved.

I have so many site’s with cloud flare free plan and I also tried with all of them and all are goes down when I turn on Under Attack mode.

Kindly please help me for the same…

Regards

Hi !

Can any update for my problem whenever I on under attack mode site got stuck in loop of just a moment 5 seconds screen endlessly…

Regards

This has happened on and off for a few days. Opening a ticket should get you the help you need.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.