Enable the Anti DDOS on Selective Sub Domain

Hi, I enable to Anti DDOS or Firewall on selective sub domain via Firewall Rules. Is there a way I can remove the captcha option? Like just checking for seconds then proceed to the desire page. Thank you.

You can create a Firewall Rule for just the subdomain’s hostname and set it for a JS Challenge, but lately I’ve seen many reports of the JS Challenge falling back to a CAPTCHA for users whose browsers don’t pass the JS Challenge.

1 Like

If you own a site, DDOS protection activates on all zones associated with that website (including your sub domains)

yes I’ve done that it redirect to a captcha after…

I’m wondering if there is a workaround for that. :blush:

Can you check your Firewall Events Activity Log? It might show you both events and why the CAPTCHA triggered after the JS Challenge.

Or at least one event with what triggered it and maybe some other useful information.

Screenshots of the above would help, and it’s ok to black out your IP address for privacy.

You mean to say the log on firewall? I received post and get response.

Those two aren’t in order, so it’s not the same request.

But I do see one is a GET, and one is a POST. And everything else is different. Different User Agent, different ASN, different country. So there’s not enough info there to determine why one got JS, and one got Managed Challenge.

This is the latest log I have when I refresh the page.

i think Different User Agent, different ASN, different country. So there’s not enough info there to determine why one got JS, and one got Managed Challenge.