Enable SPF and DKIM

Hi All, would really appreciate any help.

How do I enable SPF and SKIM in Cloudfare?

I am currently trying to set up SPF and DKIM for my domain as recommended by Aweber. (https://help.aweber.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023682313-How-do-I-set-up-DKIM-and-SPF-records-for-my-domain)

My main domain is Hostgator but I can’t seem to add the new CNAME as what the was stated on the link above. It states an error.

I have contacted Hostgator and was informed that I have to do these set up in Cloudfare. I have already added the 3 CNAME records on my Cloudfare, but I can’t seem to find a way to enable SPF and DKIM in Cloudfare.

P.S. Hostgator has a page specifically to enable SPF and DKIM, I am unsure if Cloudfares automatically enables it or what.

I’ve already sent in an email to Aweber, but I’m hoping to solve this asap by posting here.

Thanks for reading through!

Same sure the three CNAME records with _domainkey are set to :grey: and not :orange:

You enter the host element of the CNAME as just aweber_key_a._domainkey.

SPF is added as a TXT record for the root of your zone, represented by a hostname of @. Don’t use the SPF record type in the dropdown.

Hi Michael, I am still having issues with this topic. this is what I have!
Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 16.06.29|690x431

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.