Enable Email!

I contacted cloudflare support email x3 about this, all I am getting is an automated response to post this to cloudflare community!

You were recently recommended to seek advice & guidance in the Cloudflare Community on Dec 13 regarding Enable email forwarding.

Since no human replies to my emails sent to support, can someone please “tag” a support team to just enable email forwarding/routing on my account. I understand it’s still in beta but I still really need this.
I have tried submitting the request online a week ago as well, no answer.
I need this enabled before Dec 18 because there will be an issue with my email provider and I will lose it if I don’t do it before then

Please help

As it’s still in Beta, I advise against relying on Cloudflare email forwarding for critical services…for now.

improvmx.com is a service many people here use.

2 Likes

@user14686 sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Please send me your domain at sven (at) cloudflare.

1 Like

I don’t want to provide the domain name here; how to send you direct message or is there a way we can directly get in touch?

His email address is in his message.

Ok thank you for the suggestions and help; cloudflare responded to my email saying the email routing is still in private beta and that I shouldn’t expect access to it anytime soon.

However I did sign up with improvmx.com which is working great right now because we only need basic inbound forwarding which is included in their free plan.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.