Embedded Clock in website not working properly

On my website www.21stmasonicdistrict.com I have a countdown clock and when the website page initially loads the clock does not appear at all and I have to refresh the page for a second time then it shows up. When I remove Cloudflare from my domain by changing the Name Servers back to my domain registrar with the DNS i.e. A, AAAA and CNAME (Which is the same used in Cloudflare) the clock shows up with no problem but if I switch back to Cloudflare I have to again refresh the page a second time which leads me to believe that there is something in the firewall blocking my clock.

The script I am using is from Clocklink and looks like this

iframe scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” clocktype=“html5” style="overflow:hidden;border:0;margin:0;padding:0;width:250px;height:80px;"src=“https://www.clocklink.com/html5embed.php?clock=045&timezone=EST&color=black&size=400&Title=&Message=&Target=2020,05,25,08,00,00&From=2020,1,1,0,0,0&Color=black”></iframe

Note that I purposely removed the < > from the script so it could be visible in the post.

If someone could provide assistance I’d appreciate it.

~Rick.

My first load in Firefox and Brave showed the clock:

sdayman Huh, let me try with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge… maybe its an issue with the Chrome browser and not Cloudflare.

sdayman Yeah so ok, its an issue with Chrome not Cloudflare, I’ll go to the Chrome support and see what they say.

Brave is built with Chromium, so it could be something about your Chrome configuration.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.