Emails Not Being Sent

Hello, I’m using a domain email and added it to my gmail. I’m not bale to send email with the domain email address. I get “Message not delivered”.

My domain host says it’s something that needs to be done on Cloudflare. Does any one have any suggestions?

Thank you

Cloudflare does not handle emails, so it cannot be Cloudflare.

If you couldnt send them at all, you might have to unproxy your DNS record, however that doesnt seem to be the case here as the email gets sent and you then receive an error. You will need to clarify this with your host or the recipient as to why the message is not deliverable. Cloudflare is not involved here I am afraid.

It sounds like the OP is using Gmail’s webmail to access their domain’s email server, and that’s the message Gmail’s webmail interface gives when it can’t connect.

As @sandro pointed out, email server records need to be set to :grey:. Here’s more info:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the replies everyone. I switched the email server records to grey cloud. We’ll see if that works.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.