Emails not being received by recipitants

Emails sent from three different new domains are not being received by recipients. Not in spam folders and validity of email addresses has been checked. The hosting company verified DNS records.

It’s not unheard of for email servers to reject email from brand new domains.

Aside from that, I use mail-tester.com to see how my outbound mail looks.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I checked the new domains against blacklist, but they passed, for what that is worth. Initially, they worked fine. I am thinking the problem is with Cloudflare? I opened a ticket with them, but they are not quick to reply. I am thinking the problem could be with the MX, DMIK or SPF records, but I am not sure how to troubleshoot it. I will try MaiTester.com. Thank you for the suggestion.

Mail-tester gave a 10/10 score.

Can you share the domain names that are having issues?

How is email being sent? Are you using a service like Office 365/Google Workspace etc.

Emails are being sent from my windows 10 Outlook 2010 client app. The email hosting service is A2hosting. I have more several domains on a2hosting, and all of them have the same issue. I just picked three to discuss: easytech.tips, familystorylibrary.com, and taprince.com.

They did a poor job!

The mail DNS entry for each domain is set to :orange:. It needs to be :grey:

After that you need to improve the SPF and DMARC policies. Hardenize Report: easytech.tips

1 Like

That’s an eye opener. Can’t thank you enough. I will tackle this in the morning when my mind is fresh. I will let you know the outcome.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.