Emails Going to Junk/Spam Mailbox

I use Sendgrid’s API to send email notifications from my application. I noticed that emails starting going the the junk and spam folder as soon as I enabled the Cloudflare CDN/proxy.

Cloudflare hosts the DNS but the proxy was never turned on for app.myappname.com until recently to boost security. Once turned on, everything was fine until emails starting going to the spam/junk folder.

I’ve tried a number of the solutions here on Cloudflare before creating this topic. My most recent attempt was following the instructions here: Search this in community (Email marked as spam folder)

When I checked my headers, all of them says ‘pass’. Emails are still going to junk mail.

This is what the current record setup looks like: (protocol) snipboard (dot) io (forwardslash) owBCZg (dot) jpg - See if you can piece this together

Not sure if by not setting up the ‘Recommended steps to complete zone set-up’ at the top of the DNS Records screen is causing this. I set them up and it didn’t work.

Appreciate the help.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.