Emails from Company Domain are going into SPAM

Hi - our Company emails with company Domain are going into SPAM. All the records check out fine. Can someone help?

Greetings! :slight_smile:

May I ask what is your domain name?

May I ask, did you create an A mail record (pointed to your origin host / server IP) on the DNS tab of your Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name?

• or rather you are using a CNAME approach, if so ?

If yes, may I ask was it :orange: proxied or rather :grey: (DNS-only)?

Usually, the MX record should point to a hostname such as mail , and the A type record for that hostname should be set to :grey: (DNS Only).

Kindly, consider reading the article from belove under the section “ Best practices for MX records on Cloudflare → Follow these guidelines to ensure successful delivery of your mail traffic: ”.

I would suggest looking into below articles how to propperly setup e-mail configuration to make sure it works while your domain is using Cloudflare and is being proxied (:orange: cloud):

I would also suggest below article, thanks to @Judge :

Sharing here a post of a useful tools for online functionality testing of your e-mail server:

In your e-mail client (MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple mail, etc.), for the receiving/sending (POP/IMAP/SMTP) server do not forget to set to mail.mydomain.com .

Otherwise, you might be using some 3rd-party e-mail provider like Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, etc.?

Hi - Chirpyest.com

Tiara {redacted}