Emails being sent back to me from gmail

This is so over my head. I have been sending emails for years and 6 months ago I got my emails to gmail account recipients only sent back to me in my sam folder. the undeliverable email says…

and before you read it I was on the phone ALL day, 6 hours. Finally someone says it’s a cloud fare thing. So here I am. I am not capable of figuring this out on my own. If I dont get help I am just going to shut down my business email and call it a day. Any help at all would be the best thing that has ever happened to me…EVER

thanks in advance

This is a system-generated message to inform you that your email could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. Details of the email and the error are as follows:

This mail has been blocked because the sender is
unauthenticated. 550-5.7.26 Gmail requires all senders to authenticate with
either SPF or DKIM. 550-5.7.26 550-5.7.26 Authentication results:
550-5.7.26 DKIM = did not pass 550-5.7.26 SPF

For
instructions on setting up authentication, go to 550 5.7.26

google

sorry it wouldnt let me past my email. I am gonna cry now

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Google uses its size to deliberately make running an independent email server difficult, so that everyone will give up and use Gmail, and then Google can own everyone’s email.

There are a couple of flaming hoops you can jump through to be able to send email to Gmail. The easy one is SPF. This is a special kind of DNS record that you create that specifies what servers are allowed to send email from your domain. Contact your email provider (or look in their help pages) and they can tell you what needs to be in your SPF record.

Once you have that information you can copy and paste it into your Cloudflare DNS settings. Think of it as similar to the DNS entry Google wants you to create to prove you own a website so you can access their search console or whatever.

That should be enough to placate Google.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.