Emails are going into spam folder in gmail

Hi even after successfully updated SPF, DKIM records my emails are going in spam folder in gmail.
The domain name is globeiagrotech.com

See the screenshot below.

Cloudflare does not proxy email, so you may have to get a mail admin to check your configuration. My favorite test is mail-tester.com

I tried to look at your MX/SPF records and it looks good. Your reverse DNS setup looks good. DKIM pass. You even run your own mail server. All of that indicate that you do your homework well and very knowledge with the email.

So the last and final thing are:

1. email blacklist go to DNSBL Information - Spam Database Lookup and check 144.91.97.153 you are listed as spam 3 services. That means many mail providers will reject your email.

What you can do is make sure you aren’t running an open relay as anyone can connect to your mail server without authentication and submit email. Check your mail log. Make sure you know how to deal with backscatter such as someone spoof FROM address, your mail server tried to send mail failed, and report to the FROM they failed to deliver email.

Sometime it’s just bad luck that you IP address are used to send spam in the past. Just wait like 2-3 days and your IP will be cleared. Or you can proactively submit for remove request DNSBL Information - Spam Database Lookup has the link to do that on each of black list.

1. Sometime it is just that gmail fail to detective your legitimate email. Only thing you can do is re-train it, mark it as not spam, send several emails, have your team/friend mark it as non-spam so google retrain their mail filter

I hope this will be resolved soon. I run my own email forwarding service and have trouble with gmail a lost. I know the pain.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.