Email spf broken somehow

all my emails from hirecmo.io are going into spam for the last few days; i didn’t make any big changes, other than deleting mailboxes for hirecxo.io and hirecmo.co, which are two other domains I own;

my spf record on DNS has always existed, and I never changed it at all, and it’s “v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com ~all”

1. Any idea why this is happening? Is there anything I need to enable on Google Workspace to make sure the SPF actually works?

2. I’ve been told to put in the IP addresses that I send emails from, into my SPF record. But I have no idea how to find those IP addresses… I just use Google Workspace, Cloudflare. That’s it.

Would sincerely appreciate your support.

Do I understand correctly that you wish to use Google Workspace to send emails and also Cloudflare email routing service to forward emails to a custom address?

If so, what is your overall goal? Google Workspace alone might be sufficient?

Are these emails sent from your Google Workspace Gmail (website/app)… or are these emails sent from your website (eg contact form on your site)?

Note that given your SPF above and DMARC policy:

"v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; adkim=s; aspf=s;"

… you’ll surely have problems if you’re using any other service to send emails (on behalf of your domain) other than Google Workspace.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.