Email sender requirement updates: Google Workspace email authentication not verified

My team and I are working to make sure our company meets the new standards that Google and Yahoo are requiring as of February 1, and we keep getting an error when trying to update our DNS records for our Google Workspace. All of our Google Workspace emails (internal emails) are going straight to spam at this point.

Despite generating new records, we are unable to start the authentication due to the following error: “Email authentication was not verified. Please allow 48 hours for DNS to update and make sure you entered the correct TXT record into your domain provider’s DNS settings page.”

We’ve entered the code and waited more than 48 hours, and still nothing. I just updated the TXT record value again, and still nothing. Any ideas?

Can you share your domain and the records that you were asked to add for verification?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.