Email routing verification email - not received

I am trying to add an email address as a destination address, but I’m not receiving the verification email. I suspect that my email address is on a suppression list, because when I tried to add it for the first time, I didn’t realize that it was set up to not accept emails from external senders. I have since updated that setting and confirmed that it can receive emails in general, but I’m still not receiving the verification email from Cloudflare.

Can someone please help remove it from the suppression list, if that’s the issue?

(My issue appears to be similar to Verification email not received for email routing)

Thanks!

@cloonan , would you be able to help me (since I see you’ve been able to help with similar issues in the past)? Thank you!

Hi @user5979 I don’t see any of the emails you are routing to as on the suppression list. I suspect the issue with the email service.

If you keep having issues, can you create an Account ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Thank you, @cloonan

I ran troubleshooting for my email service and it looks like the first email failed, and it can’t find any other emails sent by [email protected].

When filtered to Feb 26:

• The sender email address [email protected] is external to the tenant.
  • The MX record of the recipient domain (xyz).onmicrosoft.com is currently pointing to Microsoft 365.
  • The message with subject [Cloudflare]: Verify Email Routing address for recipient (abc)@(xyz).onmicrosoft.com failed at 2024-02-27 05:53:48Z.
  • Reason: [{LED=550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient (abc)@(xyz).onmicrosoft.com not found by SMTP address lookup};{MSG=};{FQDN=};{IP=};{LRT=}]

When filtered to Feb 27:

• The sender email address is external to the tenant.
  • The MX record of the recipient domain (xyz).onmicrosoft.com is currently pointing to Microsoft 365.
  • No matching message trace records were found (after message subject filtering).
  • No matching message trace records were found (before message subject filtering).

Here is the ticket ID: 3163568

1 Like

When looking at the email you shared in the ticket, it ended up on a suppression list.

I have removed the email from this list and you should now receive emails as expected.

I’m experiencing the same thing – how do emails get on a suppression list? And can somebody help me get off the suppresion list?

BTW - I’m now getting this error – I assume because I’ve made the same request multiple times…

“Duplicated Zone rule (Code: 2014)”

Email routing has worked before without a hitch. Not now

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.