Email Routing. Catch-all address. Because my email is not working. Messages disappear from the inbox

“I NEED TO REMOVE THE RULES FROM MY Email Routing. Catch-all address. Because my email is not working. Messages disappear from the inbox.”

Custom Address Action Destination Status
Catch-All Remove

Go to the Email Routing section of the dashboard: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/email/routing/routes

Shut off the catch-all address to disable it:

4 Likes

Hello, I have done what you communicated to me, but the problem persists with my email. Emails keep disappearing from my inbox.

If the problem is with your inbox, that’s not on Cloudflare, so you should contact your email provider.

2 Likes

“I have reviewed my email, but the issue persists. I also tried switching from the cPanel Webmail provider to the OX App Suite Cloud, but the problem persists. The DNS zone is perfect.”

These two would somehow be contradicting with each other, if you wish to keep your emails.

If the cPanel server have already received your emails, then when moving over to OX, they would be gone, unless you are manually transferring them over.

Back to the original message from your thread:

One plausible reason would be that you’re using multiple devices, that are connecting to your mailbox through POP3.

Per default POP3 has had each client download the message, and most often without leaving them on the mail server, unless you clearly instructed each individual email program, on each individual device of yours, to keep the messages on the mail server.

Using POP3 rather than IMAP, to fetch the messages from the mail server, may eventually have a relation to the issue you explain.

Since all these things are outside of Cloudflare, I would also suggest what was written above:

:point_up:

cPanel and OX are the only ones that will be able to see what happens on their end, and be able to assist you accordingly with that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.