Email received by Cloudflare not forwarded - marked spam

Beeen using Cloudflare mail for a few weeks now without issue. Yesterday I was waiting on an email to be forwarded to Gmail but on checking, Cloudflare had blocked it as spam. It isn’t!!

Is there any kind of control over this? Settings I could change?

SPF status
pass

DMARC status
none

DKIM status
pass

Rejected reason:
Unknown error: permanent error (550): 5.7.1 [104.30.4.192 12] Our system has detected that this message is\n5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail,\n5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please visit\n5.7.1

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your domain name and/or e-mails while using Cloudflare.

May I ask if you are talking about Cloudflare E-mail Routing feature, or? :thinking:

Hi,

Yes - I have setup a forward to Gmail, but this particular mail (Plus one other from the same source) were received to Cloudflare but not forwarded as per error message.

Thanks

Lou

I’m getting the same “Unknown error: permanent error (550): 5.7.1 Rejected by spam filter” error. It would be nice if somehow we could get more info about these messages (maybe if we could see the full header?). At the moment 73% of my mail is forwarded but 27% is resulting in an Error and I can only see who the sender is.