Email obfuscation issues

2 Likes

I stopped panicking and found it! :hot_face: and Fixed it. but thank you for the visual for future reference.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that is not a fix, it is turning off a feature that should work. Cloudflare still needs to fix this. I submitted a ticket 3 days ago and have not heard a word back yet.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it “was” working, I just started having the problem a few days ago and haven’t had it since I’ve been on Cloudflare, so no frame of reference. Hopefully they straighten it out

1 Like

I turned it on for troubleshooting, but had to turn it off again. Can’t have my email not showing for customers. I hope they fix it soon.

Thanks for the Scrape Shield heads-up - I’ve turned it off as the page I need to see with customer emails on is (or should be) only accessible by, but I’ll keep an eye on this thread to see if there is a fix by Cloudflare

1 Like

Hey folks, thanks for letting us know. We are investigating what’s going on here to provide a fix. I will post an updated as soon as we have a clearer picture.

1 Like

Please follow updates here Cloudflare Status - Email Deobfuscation Issues

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

This incident is now resolved.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.