Email issue - not receiving any emails

Hi all,
I have updated the DNS records as per GoDaddy and added in DNS entries as per their instructions, when i test the setting in GoDaddy it says in set up correctly, however when i try to send an email from my Yahoo or Gmail account it says

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:

550: 5.1.1 <[email protected]> Recipient not found. http://x.co/irbounce

I have double checked in Godaddy the user email address setup and [email protected] is correct. I can only assume something is wrong with my settings. I have updated the Mail to DNS only a couple weeks back and we did receive the test emails and at that point we thought it was working as expected.

Going back to it today it seems i am again not able to receive any emails and really have no clue what ive done wrong.

Any help or direction would be appreciated.
cameron

Your MX records point to two different mail servers: Outlook, and GoDaddy. Can you figure out which one of those two are rejecting your mail? This really isn’t a Cloudflare issue, as your MX records are showing exactly what you entered at Cloudflare, so you just need to track this down at the mail host(s).

Thanks I’ve deleted out one of the old MX records and this is now working as expected.

Appreciate the guidance.

cameron.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.