Email connection error

Welcome,
We hooked up one of our domains to an e-commerce program, connected an email and everything worked. In order to activate SSL on the site, we had to connect it to cloudflare and since then it is not possible to connect the email to the program. A message like this is displayed:

We have been trying to do something about it for 3 days with the guy from this programme but so far without success. Maybe here someone will know what is going on and what causes this to happen. Here is the NDS I have set up:

Thank you in advance for your help.

If any of those DNS records that are proxied are the email server, then you need to unproxy them. Cloudflare does not proxy SMTP.

1 Like

DNS records associated with the mail server have the proxy disabled.

What exact (sub-)domain is being shown in your first screenshot, just before β€œ:465”?

The IP that appears there changes from time to time but from the saved ones I have these: 13.69.78.107:465 188.114.96.0:465 104.21.33.174:465

This one appears to run a web server (e.g. HTTP/HTTPS), not mail server.

That would indicate that the DNS record (host name, server name, …) that your β€œe-commerce program” has been configured to use for the email connection, is incorrect.

These two are IP adresses of the Cloudflare’s Proxy, which, as @Cyb3r-Jak3 indicated above, would indicate that the DNS record (host name, server name, …) that your β€œe-commerce program” has been configured to use for the email connection is set to Proxied (:orange:).

If you’re sending your outbound messages through β€œIQ PL Sp. z o.o.”, a.k.a. β€œProhost.pl”, and that you can log in using the desired email address on Prohost’s β€œProPoczta”, then you likely need to re-configure your your β€œe-commerce program” to use the DNS record (host name, server name, …) β€œmail1.prohost.pl” instead.

In addition, your SPF record does also have an endless loop, causing a PERMERROR.

If the above with β€œIQ PL Sp. z o.o.”, a.k.a. β€œProhost.pl” is true, it seems like the correct one could be to change it to:

β€œv=spf1 include:spf-iq-4.com -all”

But ask your hosting provider to clarify the correct details, just to be sure.

okay problem solved don’t know why but I had to change the outgoing mail server (SMTP) from
e-uszczelki.pl to pol1.nameserverus2.com and everything started to work