Email and source IP is empty

Hi all,

A newbie in relation to Cloudflare and maybe many find my question here is a dumb questions - sorry in advance.

I have created a zero trust account and push the WARP client for several IOS devices. My DNS filtration and safesearch are working as expected for all users. the issue is, that I can’t lookup email ID or source IP for who that have made the DNS request. What am I missing? Any docs that you guys can refer me to?

In general I would like to get the information no matter if the client itself is on a mobile network (5G) or on local WIFI.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

A newbie in relation to Cloudflare and maybe many find my question here is a dumb questions - sorry in advance.

I have created a zero trust account and push the WARP client for several IOS devices. My DNS filtration and safesearch are working as expected for all users. the issue is, that I can’t lookup email ID or source IP for who that have made the DNS request. What am I missing? Any docs that you guys can refer me to?

In general I would like to get the information no matter if the client itself is on a mobile network (5G) or on local WIFI.

Thanks in advance

Is your org configured to log it?

https://developers.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-one/analytics/logs/gateway-logs/manage-pii/

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.