Email address for hashimashi.net origin server to file DMCA takedown notice

Hi,

I sent you an abuse notice but you told me that I am on a free plan, which is not totally accurate since I am a customer of BigScoots Cloudflare Enterprise as they are my host and that plugin is powered by you.

In any case, I sent a notice to your abuse department requesting the email address for the origin server of http://hashimashi.net/

We are both clients of yours, the problem being that they registered their website on Nov 4, 2021, and cloned my website https://hashimashi.com/ which is ten years old.

I am losing traffic to them, my content, and the reputation of my brand name Hashi Mashi.

Can you please send me the email address so I can file a DMCA takedown notice with their origin server?

I know based on other ‘website cloned’ issues that the community can only tell me to email you at the abuse portal, but I already did that, so I post this here as you told me and add {redacted} so you can email me the address of the origin server, please.

Thank you,
Reuven

Unfortunately, there is no way to contact the Abuse department through the Community. If you filled out the abuse form at cloudflare.com/abuse, you should have gotten an autoreply from Trust & Safety. You would have to follow up on that communication.

It also would have said only to use that flag if you get no reply here in 72 hours, and it’s only been 4 minutes. Please do not abuse your Community account.

2 Likes

Yes, I did get an autoreply which was to post the topic here, and since I had already searched on website clone issues and saw that the solution was to email abuse, and I had done that, I mistakenly put the more help, sorry about that, I missed that 72 hours part in the email. Thanks for your help.

You filled out the Abuse form and they told you to post here?

That was in reply to a ticket 2305027 @reuvenschulman, the team cannot share the origin IP nor email you asked about.

Cloudflare has no control over the content that is displayed on a website we do not host. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report at cloudflare.com/abuse. I do not see any fields on that form that require the details you asked about.

You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code in the Subject. While the Trust and Safety team will review the details of your report, that may be the only reply you receive.

You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

1 Like