El cambio de servidor de nombres

AYUDA!!! CAMBIE LOS NOMBRES DE SERVIDORES DEL DNS DE CLOUDFLARE CON MI SITIO WEB, ESTABA FUNCIONANDO NORMAL, HASTA QUE EN UNA HORA A CAIDO Y ME DA ERROR 404, ES NORMAL?

The mentioned 404 Not Found error comes from your origin (e.g. the server having the IP address you point your DNS to), and NOT from Cloudflare.

As such, you need to look in to the server supposed to be hosting your website, in order to solve that error.

1. Confirm with your hosting provider, that you have configured the correct IP address(es).

2. If you have already uploaded some website contents to your hosting provider, ask them why they are not displaying the website content to visitors.

estan completamente puesto como me indico Cloudflare. y por ultimo me dice que ya esta protegido. no tendria que tener error. por ultimo me dice en Cloudflare que mi sitio ya esta prpotegido.
asi que no entiendo porque el error, ya tiene como 8 horas desde el cambio de nombre de los dns.

estan completamente puesto en el [godaddy](godaddy .com), como me indico Cloudflare. y por ultimo me dice que ya esta protegido. no tendria que tener error.
asi que no entiendo porque el error, ya tiene como 8 horas desde el cambio de nombre de los dns. que podria hacer?
[/quote]

Changing name servers is one thing, having the correct DNS record(s) is another:

Changing the name servers would mean that you need to handle your DNS record(s) at the new provider of your name servers, in this specific case, Cloudflare.

If you were previously with some DNS ran by Go Daddy, their DNS servers would have some DNS record(s) pointing your domain towards the web hosting that you’ve been running your website on.

If you do not move these DNS record(s) to Cloudflare, along with your change of name servers, your website will usually go down.

Point #1 and #2 is therefore still in effect.

Change of name servers do often take in the area of 48 - 96 hours to propagate worldwide, which no one will be able to expedite.

If you want the Cloudflare Community to be able to come up with more suggestions than that, please share:

1. What domain?

2. What exact record(s), do you believe there is a problem with?
    And how does your Cloudflare Dashboard look, in regards to these specific record(s)?
    (https://example.com? https://www.example.com? …?)

3. #2 can be done with a screenshot of the record(s) from here:
    https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns/records

If I read your screenshot above correct, OKPELIZ.COM is currently showing:

And that “maintenance mode” goes the same way as the 404 Not Found from above:

If I have already spoken to my hosting provider and they tell me, since I have changed the name of the DNS servers, I have to wait 24 hours. That sign that appears “It is under maintenance” is to notify my clients that they cannot yet see the page due to an update. I don’t get that card, it just says “INDEX”… but hey, we just have to wait. thanks for answering.

Hello,

Are you still having issues with this issue?