Edge certificates not issued on my domain and trying to enable universal fails

Hello

Apologies for opening a new post but could not find anyway to follow up as the old one as it had been closed after 15 days since the last reply.
Was hoping you could help with the issue of being able to re-enable universal SSL posted here Edge certificates are not being issued on my domain and trying to enable universal

Thanks

Hello, did you have any support ticket open for this?

I suggest you to do so Contacting Cloudflare Support · Cloudflare Support docs

Thanks, I did try to open a support ticket but I can’t without paying to upgrade.
I opened a post here Edge certificates are not being issued on my domain and trying to enable universal and the person said universal SSL has been disabled on the zone and they were reaching out to the team for some clarification on why this is disabled and if they are able to re-enable it. I never heard anything back. That was a month ago.

It sounds like it’s something that I’m unable to change as a customer - have tried deleting the zone etc to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Every customer can open account, billing and registrar tickets.

What is the name of the domain? I do not see any websites in your account where Universal SSL is not active.

Thanks, it looks like the issue is resolved now. Universal SSL has indeed been turned back on. For some reason I had to disable and re-enable it for a certificate to be generated but it’s all activated and working now.
Thanks for the help

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.