Edge Certificates - no certificate displayed

Hi, I have two domains - marekpavelec.com and marekpavelec.cz … both domains point to a GreenGeeks where I also issued a SSL certificate for each of them. When I go to Edge Certificates here at CF, I can see the certificated listed in the .cz domain but not the .com domain. Consequently, the .com does not work (I believe it is related to this issue).

Please advise.

Thank you, Vojtech

So if you go into the .com zone and then Edge Certificates, do you see a certificate at all?

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls/edge-certificates

Hi. Yes, exactly. The table is empty in case of the .com, but I can see the certificates in case of the .cz.

Scroll to the bottom of that page (on the .com) zone and click on Disable Universal SSL - give it a minute and then turn it back on (it’ll say Enable Universal SSL now, click on that).

Thank you! It helped, the certificates now appeared but got stuck in “Initializing” status for some time.

Ok, now it went to “Deleted” status and it still does not work.

Hi,

my Edge Certificate has status “Deleted” and my site cannot be accessed securely. I tried to switch off and on the Universal SSL (off yesterday, on today) but it is still the same. Please advise.

Thank you!

This is apparently some CF fu*ckup, because it caused problems at multiple websites. I tried similar procedure like you did and ended up with certificate with a “Deleted” status … now I do not know how to get rid of it … recreating the zone does not help because CF somehow remembers the status of the certificate.

Have you tried changing certificate authority as I pointed out above? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

that worked for me. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.