E-mail personalized the return

Hi
Please, I have a personalized email registered and working. Is there any way to register a personalized email to respond to the customer?

For example, I send a personalized email from “[email protected]” to my destination email “[email protected]” and I receive it correctly. If I need to respond to the customer, I would not like to respond as “gmail”. Please, is there a way to personalize the return? Thanks

Please, I have a personalized email registered and working ok. Is there any way to register a personalized email to respond to the customer?

For example, I send a personalized email from “[email protected]” to my destination email “[email protected]” and I receive it correctly. If I need to respond to the customer, I would not like to respond as “gmail”. Please, is there a way to personalize the return? Thanks

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community.

This is not a natively supported feature in Email Routing.

You may however consider a workaround with Gmail as outlined here:

The answer provided covers sending as a custom sender using a Gmail feature, feel free to give it a try.

If you mean within Cloudflare Email Routing, as I mentioned this is not a feature.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.