E-mail delivery issue

I got back this error message sending emails:

“This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

recipient email’
Host eig-west.smtp.a.cloudfilter.net’ [34.217.196.71]
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
550 aCSbrVkWb1winaCScr21hY - [email protected] sender rejected AUP#CDRBL”

what problem is this? How can I fix it?

Thank you

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Are you sending email as [email protected] or are you asking why you aren’t receiving email from [email protected] to your external mailbox that uses Cloudflare Email Routing?

In the case of the former, the recipient mailserver does not accept email from [email protected] and all you can do is stop sending them email.

If the latter is your situation, you will need to ask your mailserver operator if they are willing to remove [email protected] from their blocked senders.

I can’t send email to any recipient

How has your email service provider responded to this information?

Have they asked you to do something that involves your Cloudflare account?

I just took a look at your SPF record. You need to fix it. It includes a lot of extra information that is useless as well as includes another SPF the is 100% guaranteed to break any SPF record that includes it.

The SPF protocol has a hard limit of 10 DNS lookups per SPF policy. Any more invalidate the record. The included SPF record websitewelcome.com already includes 10 lookups before the lookup required to resolve its name. This ensures that any SPF record that includes it will be invalid. You need to pare down your SPF record and limit it to only sources from where you will be sending email. Since your domain name is :orange: proxied we know that you cannot send email from the A record, so you do not need the a mechanism in your SPF record. It is just taking up space and wasting a DNS lookup that you cannot afford to spare.

If email delivery is important component to a business endeavor, it would be in your interest to work with a consultant so you don’t have to try to fix all of this while you are struggling to learn how the myriad of components all work together. The internet only appears simple. It actually consists of a lot of complex pieces that all need to work together seamlessly.