E-mail can't receive after switch CLOUDFLARE

Hi.

I switched my domain to CLOUDFLARE Registrar from December 6.
After switched, I can’t receive E-mail.

I tried this troubleshooting.

But I still can’t receive E-mail.

Could anyone help me?

Thank you.

What happens? Your mailbox is empty? Messages bounce back to people who send you email? You can’t connect to your server?

Thank you for your reply.

My mailbox is not empty.
A lot of emails I’ve received in the past are saved.
The last email I received came from Cloudflare. “Your transfer to Cloudflare Registrar has completed!”

Get this message when I send it from an email from own domain managed by another registrar.
If send it from Gmail, receive the same message.

"550-Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client. [SMTP MAIL SERVER] is not permitted to 550 relay through this server without authentication.(in reply to RCPT TO command)

Email client (Thunderbird) can connect my server.
For example, I can delete old message.
And I can send mail for another Email address.

I would be very happy if you could teach me how to improve something.

Thank you.

It sounds like you’re making successful connections to your mail server. Your DNS records are also properly configured for inbound mail.

At this point, you need to contact your mail host and ask them why you’re not seeing new messages in your inbox.

I have checked with my mail host for a solution to this problem.
Cloudflare’s settings were perfectly fine.
The mail host changed the settings related to my domain, and as a result, I am now able to receive emails.
It was not a setting item that we, the users, could change.
If the same problem occurs again with another domain, we need to contact the mail host as we did this time.

I have a contract with a host called “mixhost” in Japan.
I hope this will be helpful to others who have had the same problem.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.